- In March of 2020, medical professionals reached out to Jamestown Plastics CEO, Jay Baker, and, in light of the pandemic and worldwide need for face coverings, pleaded with Baker to produce much needed face coverings. Instead of replicating what was already in existence, and in true Jamestown Plastics fashion, the team started with a blank…
- A major medical device manufacturer, frustrated with the seemingly never-ending price increases for basic thermoformed medical trays that hold the medical device they make, came to Jamestown Plastics and asked if we could design a more cost-effective solution.
- HealthCare Logistics is a leader in labels for the medical industry. Historically, they housed their label rolls in basic chipboard boxes which had to be assembled, then a sample label attached to the box to identify what labels were inside.
- While in our customer’s facilities, we noticed workers sterilizing individual parts, but struggling to disengage these bulk product parts that were stacked together for shipping. The problem turned out to be the result of jostling during transit.
- One of the key problems with sleep apnea masks in the early days of the technology was air leakage. The common solution was to simply make the mask fit tighter, but then this caused wearer discomfort
Ready to get started? We're ready to help!
Let our team learn more about your business and products so we can help determine the ideal solution to meet your needs!